Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Hells Kitchen..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hells Kitchen..

    The new season started last night, was a good one. Glad to see Robert got to come back and try again, he was my favorite last season.

    They need to do checks so they don't end up getting mental patients like the Joseph guy from NY, that might beat the hell out of Ramsey...wanted to see what happened with him blowing up in his face wanting to fight, guess we'll see next week.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hells Kitchen..

    I couldnt' believe when he put biscuits and gravy out there as his signature dish to start the show.

    A couple of guys on the blue team shows potential. No one on the red team has so far. I thought that gal that did the table side might be good at first, but she wasn't. I would like to see Robert do well again. Im ready for the ex-marine to go already too.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hells Kitchen..

    What about the chick with French toast and tequila? Wow.

    I would pull for the Van guy from Texas, but he seems like an ass sometimes. The only girl that I like and think is half-way decent is the Whoopi look-alike, the rest aren't really that good. There's the few guys like you said...except for the looney and the little fella with the glasses that had no cooking school experience, he'll be next, I think Ramsay just felt sorry for him and already sent the Louie guy home.


    Just wondering what happens with that ex-marine, I mean he has to go home since he went crazy like that...then there's the fire-dept previews, don't know what's going on with that.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hells Kitchen..

    Boys you are scaring me by watching this....lol!
    Please oh please hurry and get here football!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hells Kitchen..

    SK I tend to like Gordon Ramsay shows. I watch HK, Kitchen Nightmares ( US and in England on the BBC) and also watch The F Word on BBC.

    Tennille is the lady who is the Whoopi look alike and I she ended up stinking last night.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hells Kitchen..

    I watch Kitchen Nightmares also, always loved it...get to see what's going on in a lot of kitchens. I've watched the BBC Kitchen Nightmares and just doesn't seem the same, boring to me really. I love Ramsays shows though, just the in-your-face stuff but the dude knows his stuff.


    To her credit, she caught some bad luck with the pregnant lady...the shrimp she was messing up on though. - Plus she's from VA - I like her compared to the chick with the french toast or the big girl "Lovely" who is awful.

    Looks like it's going to be a great season.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •